LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
At GetInsured, we’re on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class software to do it. Our drive and expertise are what make GetInsured a leading provider of health insurance e-commerce technology in the U.S. Our team players have earned their stripes at leading companies, such as Amazon, Accenture, WebMD, Microsoft, Alere, General Electric, McKesson, Avanade, and Group Health Cooperative.
Our customers are consumers, employers, benefits consultants and health insurers, and our solution incorporates the best from the retail e-commerce industry to power their online marketplaces.
At GetInsured, everyone’s ideas count, and everyone is respected. It’s a place where people work together and roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Join us in this exciting opportunity to support a team that has helped Americans enroll in more.
We are looking for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst to drive the functional and technical features of a state Health Insurance Exchange (HIX). This position reports to the Director of Product Management. The successful candidate is expected to be detail oriented and a self-motivated individual with a proven track record of driving projects to success by working independently or within a team. Individual that can perform best under pressure, is highly motivated, enthusiastic, and a quick learner with excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work in a cross-functional role spanning Business, Account Management, Engineering and Operations teams to ensure fluid integration of new business operation initiatives within health insurance exchange implementations. This includes managing new initiatives through the analysis, design, development and operations lifecycle to understand the end-to-end use cases and determine the impact to the consumers, brokers, agents and administrators. Ability to acquire understanding of plan data, eligibility rules, enrollment processes, system architecture and how data flows between interconnected systems. In effect, become a subject matter expert of insurance exchanges as well as the supported systems.
- Provide product, project, operational and business overview, to clients and management in the form of meetings and presentations. Influence and drive change with cross-functional teams to ensure comprehensive project coverage. Provide change management for each project implementation that includes a comprehensive communication and training plan.
- Support various exchange system related projects from a business owner perspective, including concept development, requirement identification, user acceptance testing, and production implementation from a process and operational standpoint. Provide reporting and master data requirements for complex projects. Work with technical teams through the implementation, test, system acceptance, deployment and support lifecycle.
- Use system and process knowledge along with problem solving skills to assist the operational teams who provide support for reporting, forecasting, master data and related processes. Collaborate with various system technical support teams to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Candidates for this position must have at least 6-8 years of relevant experience and a BS degree in Business Administration,Computer Science, IT or closely related field.
- Experience must demonstrate substantial knowledge working with complex systems, and custom applications. Industry experience at a healthcare IT company is a plus, but not a requirement.
GetInsured provides a lot of opportunities for personal and career growth. If you are eager to learn new tools, technologies, and processes, this is the place for you.
Founded in 2005 and based in Silicon Valley, with a regional office in Seattle and Dallas, GetInsured is backed by Trinity Ventures and Bessemer Venture Partners—the same investors behind Instagram, LinkedIn, Skype, Pinterest and many others.
GetInsured offers very competitive benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) matching
- Robust health benefits
- Tight-knit team and an open working environment