It’s truly an exciting time to be a part of GetInsured. Our vision has always been to make finding and enrolling in health insurance simple. GetInsured currently has the largest state-based marketplace footprint, and our consumer-friendly interface and decision support tools empower millions of consumers across the country to make better health plan decisions. GetInsured builds and operates award-winning cloud-based enrollment tools that serve state-based exchanges, brokers, insurers, and consumers. In addition to eligibility determination, plan selection, and enrollment technology for state agencies, the company delivers innovative agent marketing and call center tools and services.
This is a client-facing position for management of complex SaaS product releases with following responsibilities and activities:
- Work with the client, project team leads and support team to plan release scope and schedule
- Communicate plans, commitments, and changes related to scope, schedule, and resources - both internally and to clients
- Identify and monitor dependencies to ensure timely deliveries. Manage risk and drive project issues to resolution. Escalate when necessary
- Plan and manage client-related activities such as change requests, integration testing, testing with external systems, demos, UAT, regular communications, and release sign-off
- Assemble preliminary and final release notes
- Drive improvement across release processes
- Facilitate cross-team meetings and communication
- Provide feedback to teams and individual
Qualifications and Experience
- Seasoned professional with more than 10 years’ experience in both internal and client facing roles in software projects
- Experience with the software development life cycle for SaaS services
- Previous experience with release or project management
- Ability to engage with a variety of functional roles – product management, software development, QA, operations, support
- Experience developing release plans, and using tools to define, manage, and track release deliverables and results.
- Ability to communicate with clarity and precision, both in writing and verbally, is critical
- Assertive, responsible, proactive, and calm under pressure.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Comfortable working across functions and presenting to many levels of the organization
- Comfortable communicating and negotiating with clients
- Ability to hold individuals accountable to commitments
- Ability to analyze and report on project metrics
- Experience with JIRA a plus
What We Offer
A challenging, consumer-facing problem space, where you can make an immediate impact. You’ll be wearing multiple hats and working on various projects and teams. You will get your hands dirty with the latest technologies, learn to use new tools and get the opportunity have your say in the final product. You’ll work alongside a great team that assumes the best intentions, and makes every effort to show empathy and care in all interactions. We’re a well-funded, stable startup with excellent salaries, medical/dental/vision coverage, and perks. GetInsured is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401k match
- Stock options
- Catered lunch twice a week. Kitchen stocked with snacks, fruits, drinks.
- Onsite Yoga
- Yearly Education allowance