Vimo, Inc. dba GetInsured
Senior Software Engineer
One (1), Full Time
HOURS PER WEEK:
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M
RATE OF PAY:
- Collaborate with product, design and other stakeholders in designing, developing and maintaining software that drives the GetInsured’s Health Insurance Exchange Platform.
- Design, code, test and implement microservices that leverage existing services, and extend the architecture as GetInsured solutions scale and evolve.
- Contribute to build out internal tools and infrastructure that will advance the GetInsured platform and integrate with third party components.
- Contribute to building out MVP solutions for new GetInsured product features; participate in design/code reviews that will help improve the GetInsured product lines.
- Contribute to implement GetInsured’s Health Insurance Exchange Platform in Covered California.
- Contribute to training, finding the root cause, and fixing production issues in the GetInsured solution for Covered California.
- Work with Business Analyst, System Test, and User Acceptance Teams of Covered California to find and fix issues found in the GetInsured solution.
- Coordinate with the rest of the GetInsured development and test teams to resolve open issues related to the functionality deployed in Covered California.
- Design and development of Software Applications using Java/ J2EE Technologies / Spring,Hibernate,JPA,Messaging and Web services frameworks.
- Systems Analysis, Design and Development with specialization in Web Based Applications and Distributed applications.
- Optimizing and improving the performance of the software applications/systems.
- Perform code reviews using Crusible tool and maintain the code quality using Sonar/PMD tools.
- Application performance monitoring and profiling and debugging using NewRelic ,AppDynamics and Splunk Tools.
Requires Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field + 24 months of experience in software engineering/developer related roles or a relevant bachelor of science degree and 60 months of relevant experience. Requires experience in RDBMS concepts, SQL, design patterns, optimization for scale and performance, distributed caching , CDN tools and API's, Apache Maven and Jenkins, JSP , Tiles, JQuery, Java Script, XML,JSON
1305 Terra Bella Avenue Mountain View, CA 94043
Your application was submitted successfully.